Tuesday 3 April 2012

Catch Up

Well, it's April already. How the heck did that happen? It's strange to look here and realise I haven't blogged for a whole month because it feels like only a week! I've been scrapping away all month but most of it was for various Sarahscards projects so I couldn't share it straight away.


First off the March challenge was to scrap about your work. As I had just started "working" on the DT, I scraped about it.


Next we had our amazing retreat weekend away. This time around I assisted Helen in her class - her first as a teacher on the DT. This is my version of her Layout.

I ran through Lou's class too, which was fab as always.

All of the class layouts are on the Sarahscards blog for you to take a look at, as are lots of photos of the fab weekend we had. Roll on next March!


The next big thing for me in March was my first blog post as a DT member: http://sarahscardsltd.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/new-girl-on-team.html

Let me know what you think.


This is the layout from the second part of my blog post. Again all the details and a list of supplies are on the Sarahscards blog.




Last of all this is one of the LO's I completed during our Retreat weekend.


I have 2 more complete LO's on my desk, but I can't share them just yet. Watch this space.

TTFN

xxx

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Loving all your layouts but especially the achievement award one, just fab! x