Tuesday 6 March 2012

Not quite dozens...

...but I did get my scrap on at our mini crop on Sunday. All the girls were there for the fist time in ages. Sarah, Lianne, Lou, Helen, Vanessa and me. There was plenty of chatting and eating but we actually did scrap too.

This first LO was actually done before Sunday but I haven't shared it yet. It is for Sam's album as I've already done a Christmas Day LO for the big two, but the photos of him on Christmas Day just aren't as nice. So he gets Christmas Eve.
This was my first page on Sunday. The photos were taken by James on Christmas Eve at my Mum's house. The papers are Crate Paper Peppermint Collection.

This one is Sammy's first Nativity bless him. He was a donkey and he looked so proud of himself from beginning to end. The papers are American Craft Chap. I even used Lou's donkey stamp which usually I hate but it actually fits the theme!

This LO is hopefully the last of my Christmas pages (at last!) ... unless I do one for Rowen...

Josh was "Sidney the Shepherd" in his Nativity. I've used the Echo Park "Times and Seasons" papers (even though no one has a moustache in the photos! haha)


I had a fab day as usual when we get together and to top it off Sarah asked me to join the Blog Design Team :) So I am super happy... but a little bit scared lol!


Thanks for reading and don't forget to say hi.

xxx






3 comments:

Nat said...

Scared?!....You should be mwwwwwoooohahahaha*

Ah it's fab to have you aboard shipmate! Love your pages, especially love the angles you cut the paper at on the Snapshots page - fab! xxx


*that's my evil cackle that is, just in case you weren't sure

Eleanor said...

Well hello there, and congrats. Loving your layouts, always did.
E
xx

Tracee said...

Love your pages especially the one with the donkey. How cute is that! Tx