Tuesday 16 August 2011

Mini Crop II

Helen and I had another mini crop yesterday whilst the kids had a play day. I had started this on Saturday whilst watching "It's a Wonderful Life" for the first time EVER- yes the first time EVER!!! It was worth the 35 year wait to finally see it :) Anyway.... I started this whilst it was on and finished it yesterday. Loads of Elle's Studio bits going on there and an Ikea craft tag from their Christmas wrapping line. The journalling is on a page ripped from a super cute notebook a gorgeous little girly from my last class gave me as an end of year gift. I doubt her mum realised how much I would love ripping it apart lol! I'm a huge fan of quick pages and do tend to scrap quite quickly, but even for me this was a super fast finish :) (well if you don't count all the time I spent faffing with kids and snacks and potty training whilst doing it) I then moved on to this one of James on his 7th birthday. I faffed and faffed. I find it much easier to plan LO's when I am all by myself (no offense Helen and the Eddie gang lol). I used another page from that super cute notepad and noted 7 things about James right now.


Don't know about you Helen - but I think we should keep this as a half term habit :)

2 comments:

Helsbells said...

Suits me! Love the first one especially. The colours look great against the kraft. Also might have to pinch the idea of 7 things at 7 :)

Louise said...

ooooo, I love that super cute notebook!!! fab LOs, and I'm going to pinch the 7@7 idea too!
xxx